I rounded up some African proverbs that we can learn and laugh from:
- Life is full of questions, idiots are full of answers.
- A man without culture is like a zebra without stripes
- A monkey does not see it’s own ass( a monkey will laugh at a fellow monkey’s ugly ass)
- Never underestimate the power of silly people in large numbers
- No matter how hot anger is, it cannot cook
- A child can play with its mother’s breast, but not its father’s testicles
- There is no virgin in a maternity ward.
- He who swallows a coconut must have complete trust in his anus
- If the sun claims superiority over the moon, let it shine at night
- He who sleeps with itchy anus wakes up with smelly fingers
- The frown on the face of a goat will not prevent it from being sold
- There is no greater injustice than when anus farts, head receives a knock
- He who educates a man educates an individual, he who educates a woman educates a whole nation
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance
- Anyone who sees beauty and does not look at it will soon be poor.
- The disobedient fowl obeys in a pot of soup
- Wisdom is like the baobab tree, no one individual can embrace it.
- There is always a winner even in a monkey’s beauty contest
- When the head is too big, it cannot dodge blows
- However much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain behind
- A man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
- A person who sells eggs should not start a fight at the market
- A fly does not mind dying in coconut cream
- Do not insult a crocodile while your foot is still in the water
You May Also Like:
(Visited 722 times, 1 visits today)